To you, who were always there

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi,

There's so few things I can say, I love you could be one of them, and I would like to say them out loud when I see you, but that's just not me. And perhaps you think it is too soon to say those big words, maybe you consider is nonsense that I write this in this circumstances. But even if I don't know your name, or I'm clueless about your age, I love you. And perhaps you will never appreciate me that way, maybe you won't even exist ever, or you will just never cross my path, but know this for sure, I like you more than words can express.

And I don't just love you because you're incredibly irresistible, or because deep down(really deep down) you know I'm a helpless romantic, not only because every morning I wake up with the thought of you, because either if I'm mad at you or I can't wait to see you. It is greater than all of that, I love you because you exist, and perhaps I won't feel the same way about you all the time, but looking trough, I love you because you're there, even if I meet you until the last of my days, you were always there and for that I owe you big.

Maybe you don't understand the purpose of this, maybe you freak out and leave, but I had to give it to you, you had to know. Know this, know me, know that I always knew about you somehow, or at least hoped for you. And to be honest I don't know what I expect from this, other from you to know, know this side of what you think you know about me.



[meet the other masks, you deserve that at the very least]
By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)