Have you done it?

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008

I bet you haven't.

Or have you?

Nah, I don't think so, you're not the kind of person who does that kind of thing. But then again, no one looks like they're the kind of person who does that. Well I had a cousin from my mom's side, you'd believe he had tea with the queen and smashed a guitar with some death metal band the same day, sadly he overdosed too young, no one should go when they're 15, is too young to be fashionable.

But you see, the thing here is not really the precepts or the background behind the person that tells you if they'd do it or not. Heck, is not even about moral in a certain way, it is about having balls.

And believe me I'm not saying this in a do-this-or-no-person-will-respect-you kind of what a bully would say thing, I mean it more in a don't-dare-even-thinking-of-doing-it-unless-you're-ready-to-die, not because people that do it die, but more because people that do it want to die later on.

But don't be scared, nobody will force into doing it, some people live their lives without even knowing about it, and it's funny, how much people take into it their whole life and meaning, and others don't have a clue of it, I think they're meant to happiness, the ignorant ones I mean. Because with my years you get to know that what really makes happinness is knowing less of whatever there is to know more, even if that makes you unhappy.

But the whole thing is not just something you do once, it catches you, with the same passion it strains and constricts you, it involves you and consumes every single second there is of your insignificant life. And with the same force it saps you, it drowzes you into the deepest depth of yourself. And there, right there, when and where you realize you are there, in 3D, every cell and mitochondria and DNA and protein and atom and quark of your body, when you know you're there, then there is no turning back.



[seems the fields have been lacking of commenting, the one it usually haves.
the one involving a flying object that can't walk and a walking bird that can't fly]

By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)