It's life

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008

This post is crap.

I really believe the phrase 'The miracle of life' is exreamly overused. Still is the most wise and magnificent thing ever.
The science of life. It's to much to describe, is the reason that keeps me... well... alive.
Even if we can't really explain what life is. Or if it even is. It happens, it is.
But at the same time, those conforming life. Atoms, molecules, etc. They don't even know they are. We get carried on in our own existance, ignoring the smallest parts. While I write every two days in here, I'm not concient of the electrons flowing out of my screen... Or am I?

From a social point of view, life can be beautiful, or sometimes it can be awful and full of cruelty.

But from a science point of view, it can be nothing but magnific, beautiful...

At least enough to feed mankind's curiosity for all this years.

So it may be crap, 'cause there's never space enough to describe it. But trying is worth it.

[ Mrs. K i t e ]
["stop telling me what to do" write a short story-dialogue, feat. that. ]

Comments (0)