I am not controlling...

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"I don't" He said, while waving his head in a boastful way

"Yes! you do!" she said while looking sardonically

"You're just whining as always" he said, rolling his eyes in that arrogant way of his

"Oh, c'ommon YOU can't say anything about whining, and don't change the subject, admit you are always telling people what to do" she said, trying to convince him into a discussion that was lost form the very start

"I don't, I just advice people, and by the way I don't whine, I just question things. And if you are not clever enough to tell the difference, then that's your problem" He said, continuing with that fake pride that characterized him so much.

"No, no you don't, you're always complaining about everything, and again, don't change the subject. You a fascist authoritarian who's not willing to accept it" she said, starting to use the big words

"Well, I do tell people what to do sometimes, but it is either because they're doing it wrong or are too stupid to tell what they're doing" he said, with his judging eyes.

"Let me remind you you haven't always done the bestEST decisions mister" she said, giving that sight of say-one-more-word-and-I-bring-THAT-up.

"Well, excuse me for being human" he said, embarrassed, yet trying to hold that not-so-glamorous look of pride.

"Just admit it" she said, half proud of winning the argument, half tired of having to have it for the ninth time that week

"Ok, I am a little controlling at times, but it is only because people don't do things right, and that's my OCD trying to make everything better, sorry I can't help it I was born that way, so are you done flaming my birth deficiencies?" He said, playing the dirty I-was-born-this-way card, knowing that it was not really an argument, but it could not be discussed.

"Urg..." she ended, knowing the argument would end up something like that, him twisting everything, them changing subject.



[I get high like submarines and fly like walruses]
By I'm the penguin

Comments (0)