Old new news

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hi mom!

I am sorry I hadn't had the time to talk to you this week, but I promise I'll get some time next one. You must be wondering how am I in my first week of college, and I'm fine. I know you expect something more elaborate, but overall it's fine. This week I saw that old math teacher, remember? The one that was a Cowboys fanatic, it was kind of funny seeing him again, after the graduation I though I would never see him, but he's now teaching here. It's pretty darn awesome, because he's not my teacher anymore, so it's not like when we were all those years at high school, but I get to see him often. I've been talking lately with my old chemistry teacher, he's now studying in the state's University for his PhD, it's awesome talking to him as a friend now, after having him as a mean badass teacher last year.

Do you remember Liz? I'm not sure I talked a lot about her, but the thing is that she's across the hall in my dorm room, seriously, it seems my past is hunting me, which is cool because I wouldn't know what to do otherwise. She's doing a major on Economics, which seems great at this times, not a crisis in over 10 years!

I know I just talked about teachers and friends, but that's all I remember, now I have to go to Calc I, or I won't get a decent seat.

P.S Food could be better, bathrooms as not as bad as we imagined, and apparently the two tons of toilet paper you sent will be enough...

Kim

[bending]
By I'm the penguin
[Describe the formula for happiness]

Comments (0)