wishing and hoping..?

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008

If I were a wish. I…
No wait…
Its not that easy, since the answer is definitely not what you wish.
So, I think I would be something like, “I wish I could feel.”
This sounds weird coming from me, in a certain way it does, in a certain way it doesn’t.
So, now, let me explain.
You’re always saying I’m not observant… and in a way you’re right. But I’ve said a couple of times that observing is not only eyes/ears/etc
--> thoughts.
There are some kind of things that are not “thought” (maybe they are, but not in the classical meaning of thinking)
I consider myself sensible towards things I can only feel, in a different way, my memories, I think, are very different from the rest of the people.
I’m not sure of calling it names, or describing it. But it is something that I can relate to lots of aspects in my life. And the reason perhaps why I don’t remember facts that I can tell, or explain.


But I’m sure you had noticed that.
So, at least, if you didn’t, know you can’t blame me from having a different process that you…

[ Mrs. K i t e ]

Why would we wait when we don’t have weapons.
[yeah, W’s sound cool… .. lolz… maybe it maweks no swence.. but write about that past line]

Comments (0)