As time goes by.

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

You must remember this
A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh.
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.
It is funny, how about two days ago I was reasonably angry, about your cowardliness and cruelty. Today I don't care that much. Today I don't even feel used by you. I feel as if you're just a friend I can talk to, never my lover, a kiss is just a kiss, I would say. Nevertheless, I feel the urge to listen to this music, this stupid love songs. It doesn't make sense. Maybe I want to be in love again. (I say again with confidence, I know I'm not in love at the moment) but it's the same damn feeling I had about a year ago. Which I regretted about 4 months after.
It's just like that that The Cure song:

It's Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love


It's just that, this time, I don't want to be in love with you.

Comments (1)

My dearest Mrs.K, even though I'm the voice who says forget about the pretty picture, I'm also the voice from a year ago saying: nostalgia for the future: FTW! Let's celebrate the great perhaps there was to it. And the flip the page. I'm so glad for you.