Not hapi [sic]

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in , | Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011

Hapi, you got my name wrong, and something tells me you got yours wrong too. Probably you're trying to reference your mood with your pseudonym and it's alright, but maybe you would be happier if you could spell right.
By the way, I'm Mrs. K, we're not in the fusion-mode anymore.
No hapi, I don't want Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer in our Blog. I'm sorry hapi, but I couldn't think of something tackier, (well I could, maybe. No, glitter mouse pointer is too much for me)
I know you think we could be friends, but it just won't work, you're a bot and I'm a person, or maybe it's the other way around.
It's probably not you, it's me and my rejection towards spam bots. It's not my intention, and it's is not your fault, it's just the way I was raised.
Nevertheless, I hope you find someone. Someone like you that loves spam, and enjoys navigating trough the internet as they find obscure blogs like this one.
I really do.
I wish you only the best.
Au revoir.

Comments (1)

But hapi can't help to be a bot. Within the deepest of its binary code, hapi's purpose is to compliment you. In a certain deterministic universe, we and hapi are not that different. He just wants you to glitter up your life, we just want to be happy. In the end is it so different?