That's life.

Posted by Mrs. Kite | Posted in , , , | Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011

They say that's life.
I was back on top on June.
Then I wasn't, and just now I'm going back up.
This last days have been too much for me. Now I just really really go to my forest and stay there for a long time. I don't want to see this city in a while. I have tons of beautiful things to read, beautiful friends to see. In this moment, I regret everything I said about the Friday I'm in love business. Lets just forget about that and go to read something, watch some movies, live the hipster life I miss so much. I need that right now. Very mucho.

I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate,
A poet, a pawn and a king.
I've been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing:
Each time I find myself, flat on my face,
I pick myself up and get back in the race.




Comments (2)

Life as we want it is a big adventurous plot with various climaxes (pun tots intended) ,and like with many wishes came true there's a bit second-thoughts. But I guess we just need to back were it all started. Go to the aimless rides and the conversations in the dark. The tea and books, the movies and stupid dancing. Were it possible, labs too.

Summer: the return of the nerd.