Door One, Door Two

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Friday, August 01, 2008

"I was daydreaming about yesterday... "
"You mean, regretting..?"
"Not really... it was just a ' What if?' moment.."
"Was it? That's what everyone says,.. when they regret something, I mean..."
"Maybe you're right."
"Maybe."
"But never mind, I was actually thinking what would've happened if you had told Jim to leave."
"Why would I do that?"
"I don't know!, I'm just thinking about that possibility."
"I thought you liked Jim, is like the only decent boyfriend I've had, actually."
"I DO like him."
"But still, you want me to leave him?"
"I never said that... I don't think you're getting my point."
"What's your point then?"
"My point is... 'What would've happened?' if you had told him 'just leave, right now' "
"Well, maybe he would just get a little freaked out, and then he would've laugh, 'cause he'd would think it's a joke, and when I told him again to leave, he would get angry, say nothing, and leave eventually..."
"Right."
"So are you happy now?"
"Yes."
"But still, there's no point on thinking about it.. it's not like it happened, or as the possibilty existed..."
"OR DOES IT?"

Comments (0)