The Glance

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2008

"Can I have an apple martini please?" my voice sounded strange already and I tryied to pull my best 'I'm not drunk face' but the events that followed told me somehow it had not worked.

I woke up next morning with a terrible headache and I sat in the bed trying to remember what had exactly happened. And finally, after some good 10 minutes of high brain activity I had a quick flashback. Not nice actually since it included me singing by my self in the bar while the bar tender re-filled me. Whenever I was sober in a bar I pittied those lonesome women which as a fact are always singing by themslves a song they don't really know.

Painful to admit I was one of those yesterday.

I couldn't remember how I got home but
it made me worry for a while and I gave a glance to the scotch in my cabinet

[ Mrs. K i t e ]

Comments (0)