The IT,

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2008

I was thinking about IT, and for a while I thought not to think about IT, but thinking about that, included obviously the thinking of the IT. So it was inevitable, I was condemned to a life time with something in my head that I didn't want to have rounding trough my neurons. Was I destined to think about the IT for eternity, perhaps? I've never been a religious person,.. but an eternity thinking about the IT sounded so very scary. So when I tried to take my mind into another dimension, to "blank" it for a while and free my mind from the imprisonment of the it... I tried thinking in a spoon, rounded shaped, long beautiful spoon, but after a while, it led to what it was supposed to, to the always ‘why am I thinking about a spoon?’ which immediately led to the IT. It was useless, so I decided to write it.


If you can't get rid of the IT, at least write about it.

Dr. Noon


[ Mrs. K i t e ]
learned to live with the IT

Comments (0)