WWMyMind?

Posted by SgtPepper | Posted in , | Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2008

You know, when you say, ‘things could’ve not been worse’. You know when you say that that you’re lying. I mean, if you think about it they could’ve. But, also, contemplating those possibilities is not really feel-good either. But the thinking of ‘this wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been’ maybe helps. Unless you die. I’m sure dying must suck big time. I stopped trusting people that say they’re not afraid of dying years ago. Everyone is, religiously or not, and probably you’ll tell me I, myself, kite, is lying, and that may be true, I don’t know. The thing is everybody lies. Not in a hurtful-anger-‘ha ha’ way… but in lots of others. It’s a self preservation thing you see. That’s not real, we never get old!

[Mrs. K i t e ]
the tangent universe made me crazy

Comments (0)